open bi stands for openness - and thus also for openness to your project-specific requirements! Because open bi can be easily configured, adapted and extended to meet your requirements.
Even if a special tool, a special connector or a special HTML item is missing, the flexible plug-in management of open bi allows you to develop the missing component yourself as an extension. The following functions of openbi can be extended:
- Standard tables to store additional user-defined fields
- HTML items for creating custom visualisations and user interactions in the open bi CMS
- Web Services for the creation of additional complex tools that can be accessed via an https request
- API commands to define new open bi commands that you need for your application
- Connectors for data targets and data sources to connect to exotic systems
- Create, train and run neural networks to fully exploit the artificial intelligence of open bi