open bi server is based on ASP.NET Core and includes:
- CMS with HtmlItems or Blazor Components
- BI functions and connections to various datasources
- Batch Job handling
- Plugin system to dynamically extend functionallities
Minimum system requirements
The following minimum requirements should be met.
- OS: Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 or higher
- CPU: Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Disk: 30 GB
- Microsoft SQL Server LocalDB (included in installer)
- .NET Hosting Bundle (included in installer)
- Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 x64 (only required when connecting to SAP BW via BI directly)
The actual system requirements depend on the scenario you choose.
open bi server minimum .NET versions
|open bi server
|.NET Framework 4.6.1
|.NET Framework 4.5.1
Permissions can be given by assigning special user groups to users and organisations, which will be inherited by the assigned users.
|Can create / edit and delete everything.
|Can create / edit and delete connection templates.
|Can do all the things User, Role and Entity Administrators can do.
|Can create / edit and delete users, organisations and usergroups.
|Can create / edit and delete roles and role content.
|Can create / edit and delete custom base entities and entities.
|Can create / edit blogs and html templates.
|Batch Job Administrators
|Can create / edit batch jobs.
|Can access monitoring endpoints over the configuration port.